- This event has passed.
Learn to Diagnose Malnutrition – Cleveland Clinic Malnutrition Workshop (October 17)
- Hands-on stations for nutrition focused
- Opportunity to learn and apply Academy/ASPEN adult malnutrition guidelines in a simulated setting with trained actors and observers
- Immediate, personalized feedback from Cleveland Clinic advanced practice registered dietitians
- Hands-on Stations (small group of participants will rotate through 4 stations): Describe head to toe physical assessment of fat and muscle loss; Using edema pads simulate fluid accumulation assessment and recognise fluid impacts diagnosis; use a hand dynamometer for assessment of functional status; read a CT and use an ultrasound machine to assess muscle and fat
- Patient Simulations (each learner participates in 3 simulations)
- Individualized application of Academy/ASPEN adult malnutrition guidelines in a simulated setting with trained actors and observers