- This event has passed.
Digestive Disease Interventions (DDI 2019)
October 16 - October 19
This 6th Annual Digestive Disease Interventions Meeting is the forum aimed at assembling gastroenterologists, interventional radiologists, oncologists, surgeons, and allied health professionals with a special interest in minimally invasive percutaneous therapies of the GI tract organs.
Jointly organized by the American Society of Digestive Disease Interventions and the Society of Interventional Radiology.
The meeting will assemble renowned experts from around the nation to speak on a range of topics:
- Evolution of interventional oncology
- The Hong Kong HCC staging system: potential impact on management of unresectable HCC
- Improving the safety of major hepatectomy: current status of portal vein embolization
- State of the art management of the portal hypertension
- Gastrointestinal hemorrhage
- Mesenteric ischemia
- Enteral nutrition
- Gastrointestinal obstruction
Simulation Day at Weill Cornell Medicine’s Skills Acquisition & Innovation Laboratory – October 17.