- This event has passed.
Women in Digestive Diseases: At the Forefront 2021 Virtual Conference
March 13, 2021
This exciting and interactive course will address unique challenges women face, both as patients and practitioners, in the field of digestive diseases. It will address the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of common gastrointestinal and liver diseases that afflict women more commonly and/or differently than men. Strategic solutions to barriers women gastroenterologists and other women providers in gastroenterology face in their career development will be highlighted. This course will be offered as a safe virtual experience due to COVID-19 pandemic spread.
On the Agenda
• Ergonomics for Women in Endoscopy
• Tightening the Belt: Surgical Options for GERD
• Life Goes On: Stomas in Women
• Pancreatic Disorders in Women
• Celiac Disease and Gluten-Related Disorders in
• Disordered Eating
• Medication Adherence in Inflammatory Bowel Disease • Immune-Mediated Liver Disease in Women
For important updates and meeting information,