- This event has passed.
Society of Abdominal Radiology (SAR) 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting and Educational Course
March 1, 2020 - March 6, 2020
Designed primarily for radiologists in practice and in training, this outstanding meeting will also be beneficial to all physicians who care for patients with gastrointestinal and genitourinary diseases.
- Apply the most up-to-date and practical information for imaging diagnosis and intervention in common abdominal and pelvic problems
- Appropriately implement new and emerging techniques in abdominal CT, MR, US and PET
- Successfully manage common problems encountered in performing everyday abdominal examinations, including performing biopsies and interventional procedures
- Understand the newest topics and results in clinical research in abdominal radiology, including the emerging field of artificial intelligence and its applications in abdominal radiology
- Focused Sessions on Abdominal and Pelvic Imaging Topics
- Special Highlighted Workshop Tracks
- Self-Assessment Modules Approved by the SAR for SAM Credit (additional registration required)
- Numerous Hands-on Training Workshops (additional registration required)