- This event has passed.
19th Annual Current Topics in Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology
October 19, 2019 - October 20, 2019
- Be able to recognize unusual variants of GIST
- Develop a diagnostic approach to unusual/variant colorectal polyps
- Identify histopathologic manifestations of infectious diseases in the gastrointestinal tract
- Describe both common and rare lymphoproliferative disorders that involve the gastrointestinal tract
- Describe the use of tumor genomic information in colon cancer targeted therapy
- Identify and discuss the gastrointestinal manifestations of systemic disorders
- List the differential diagnosis of biliary proliferations in the liver in the intraoperative setting
- Describe the biomarkers used by oncologist to inform them on patient management
- Review common mimics of IBD
- Discuss the updated classification of benign and malignant hepatic neoplasm
- Recognize patterns of inflammation associated with STI of the aerodigestive tract
- Describe the basis of grading acute cellular rejection.
- Name the four most common types of neoplastic cysts of the pancreas.