- This event has passed.
GI Motility & Brain-Gut Disorders: Evidence vs Consensus – 20th Annual Course in Neurogastroenterology & Motility
September 21, 2019
The goal of this course is to incorporate both evidence-based data and expert observations in order to help participants develop strategies to address GI motility and brain-gut disorders disorders in practice.
This intense, one-day course is comprised of two parts: a morning session with case-based panel discussions and mini-lectures, and an afternoon practical session with hands-on workshops and small group sessions.
On the agenda:
- Colon and Anorectal Cases, Gastric and Small Bowel Cases, Esophageal Cases
- Evaluation and Management of Oropharyngeal dysphagia
- GI Manifestations of Small Fiber Neuropathy, Autonomic Dysfunction, and POTS
- Understanding Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Practical Sessions for Testing and Therapy of Motility and Functional Disorders
- Basic Class: Practical Sessions for Testing and Therapy of Motility and Functional Disorders
- Esopahegeal Manometry
- Catheter-based pH Testing
- Wireless Esophageal pH Testing
- Anorectal Manometry
- Wireless Motility Capsule
- Endo FLIP
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Breath Testing
- Biofeedback and Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Dietary therapy
- Advanced Class: Motility and Reflux Testing Tracings Review with Case Presentations
7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ – maximum