- This event has passed.
2019 Advances in Neonatal and Pediatric Nutrition
September 9 - September 11
This conference will provide education in a number of areas that affect practice from the perinatal to pediatric period. Nutrition experts from across the country will highlight some of the most exciting areas in nutrition of high-risk pregnant mothers, preterm infants and pediatric patients adopted into practice during the past few years.
On tha agenda:
- A Surgeon’s Perspective on Malnutrition
- Managing Food Allergies in Infancy and Childhood
- Fitting Body Composition into Early Infancy
- Update on Infant Formulas
- Nutrition and BPD
- Strategies for Successful Feeding with Young Children
- Practical Management of the Child with Multiple Food Allergies
- Benefits of the All Human Milk Diet in Preterm Neonates
- Progress in Intestinal Rehabilitation
- Emerging Neonatal Nutrition Challenges: Suggested Strategies
- Intrauterine Growth Restriction – How Big Is This Problem?
- Metabolic Management of the Child with Diabetes
- Food Additives and Inflammation in the GI Tract
- Perfecting the Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- Evolving Fragile Infant Feeding Culture
- Improving Food Insecurity in Our Community
- Welcoming the Age of Prebiotics and Probiotics
Format: Lectures, discussions with the panel of experts and small group workshops.
16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ – maximum
16.0 ABP MOC points
16.25 CNE contact hours